Friday, June 22, 2007

How did you come up with a name for your blog?

Hello World! I decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. I had trouble deciding on a name for my blog. There are so many creative names out there! Well, I love to CROchet and Sew and I'm slowly learning to knIT. When I combined those interests, I came up with 'Croshit'. I decided that wasn't a very nice name. I tried again. CROchet, Sew, knIt, QUilting ... and cHocolatE. That's how I came up with 'Croshique'! I think this blog thing will be fun!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE the name. Perfecto! I am adding you to my bloglines.

/hugs

Sandy said...

Yea a new blog to add to my bloglines thingy. Mary you did great. Cute name to say the least. :)
Sandy

Sheila said...

Hello and welcome to blogland. I love the name.. will stay tuned.

Sherri said...

Mary, Ive missed seeing you and all the wonderful things you make. Maybe this way I can keep up with you and all your doings:) Ill be back for more! Blessings

Karyn said...

Welcome to Blogland!!! YOu'll have a ball!!!

I can't find your e-mail address to reply to your comment on mine so I thought I'd do it here. Thanks for stopping by and I'm very flattered that you like my pictures. I strive to be a better photographer but the more I learn the more I realize it's a LOT of trial and error. :)

jstfrnds8 said...

I Love your blog name,so original.
Your blog is added to my bloglines
and will be vistied often.

Verna