Monday, October 1, 2007

A little blue ...


Hi Everyone!
My daughter and grandson visited this past weekend. Gabriel is 20 months old and is one busy little guy who is very smart. Do I sound like a proud Nana or what?
He loves airplanes, trucks, busses, cars, animals and balls. He also had a lot of fun riding a bike and playing with ice. (DH laughed because I was worried he didn't have enough to play with.) We took a walk to a little lake near where we live and he liked watching the ducks. My daughter and I managed to shop a little while he napped one afternoon, so we had some time together. It was so much fun having 4 days with them. We had a great weekend. I knew I missed them and the rest of our kids, and this visit proved it to me even more. It's was so hard to take them to the airport and watch them leave. I'll see them again soon. I keep telling myself that. Hmmmm... it's not working yet.

I'll get the house cleaned up and see if I can interest myself is some crocheting or sewing.
Oh, I do have one bit of exciting news. We have another grandbaby on the way. My other daughter is expecting so we will have a new baby next May, I think. I'll be planning new baby items very soon.

8 comments:

Karyn said...

Congratulations!! That is great news!! I can't wait to see all the new baby things you make :)

Angie said...

Congratulations on the news of another little bundle of joy. I know the new little one will be blessed with lots of cute things to wear.

beki said...

Congrats!
It sounds like you had a lovely weekend ;-)

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful weekend and Congrats!!! to you. Oh you are going to be crocheting and sewing up a storm...lol

Lesalicious said...

Congrats on your new grand-child I know I will be checking in on your blog to see all the new things for the baby you will make. Your grandson looks so handsome. :) all those girls better watch out now.:)

randi said...

Congratulations on your upcoming grandbaby!

Sherri said...

Mary,
I miss seeing you I do follow your blog :) Congrats on the great news. Im still crocheting like mad but I know you know all about that. I wish I could sew but my sewing machine is still in the shrink wrap. Maybe Ill take lessons someday:) Ok Im going have a great day! Sherri

Karen said...

What a cutie your grandson is, and congratulations on the new grandbaby!