Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hi!
Whew! I've been pretty busy at work lately and today was one of those days! It's time to shake it off, grab some chocolate and check in with some blogger friends and see what everyone's up to.

I wanted to show you a picture of the little purse I made. I really like the color. I've never had a green purse before. It's a little too small for what I usually stuff in a purse, but it'll still be fun to use when I just want to carry a small bag.


It's crocheted in the round using the seed stitch and a G hook. I used Omega nylon yarn #18 from
Crochetstyle Etc. This stuff is great for purses. I really need to make a bigger purse for my every day use. The purses I've made are really too small.




What's everyone been up to? Do you have some fun projects underway? Have you made plans for the summer?

3 comments:

Karyn said...

That purse is GREAT! I love the colour. I'm actually working on a little knitting project, it's quite hysterical actually, I'll be sure to blog about it when it's done.

Sheila said...

You did a great job on the purse. I'm still working on a knit tank top, but its going slowly since I've been hit with the sewing bug...lol

Karen said...

Nice looking purse -- I've been meaning to check out that nylon yarn; you've given me the nudge to do it. I have a little clutch bag in the works (Berocco Suede, woven stitch), but it's stalled because I haven't gotten around to choosing a lining -- or so I tell myself.