Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ready to sew some more!

Hi Everyone!  How are you doing?  Are you ready for fall?  The days are starting to change and the temperatures are changing a little bit.  It's been much nicer walking my dog at night.

I've been sewing and knitting a little bit lately.  I still think I'm learning to knit, but I'll show you more of this in a future post.

I did make a couple of new tops.  The first one is Kwik Sew 3756.  I like the neckline of this top.  It gives a little flare to regular round or v-neck tee.  The fabric is a knit from JoAnn's that I bought last fall.  It turned out to be a little big so I'll adjust the pattern the next time I make it.  I usually make a size Medium and grade out to a Large in the hips for Kwik Sew patterns.  I've lost a little weight a few months ago and it's enough for me to adjust my pattern size.


I made another tshirt, Kwik Sew 3003.  I like the fit of this pattern.  It's not too tight or too boxy.  I used a knit from Gorgeous Fabrics that I've had awhile.  I wish I would have made it sooner.  I love this fabric.  


Well, I'll sign off for now.  I have another post  to share with you soon.  I made a bag that was designed by Lori from Girls In The Garden blog.  Check our her blog.  She's great!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Pretty tops and looking forward to your knitting project.