Monday, July 9, 2007

New Skirt


Hi Everyone! Well, here's a picture of a skirt I made last week. It's a Textile Studios pattern ... basic skirts pattern. It's a 4-gore skirt and easy to sew. The fabric is a polyester from Fabric.com. I'm learning more about the fabrics I like to sew and wear. I like the colors and pattern of this fabric, but I'm not crazy about the content of the fabric. It's still a good skirt for work.

My dh and I made a whirlwind trip to OK over the weekend. One of my dbs got married and most of the rest of my family was there. We had a great time. I know we'll be ready to take it easy this weekend!

4 comments:

O'Malley said...

It's good to hear that you did not float away :D

Sheila said...

The skirt is great and like the pattern... you can choose any color top to wear... that makes it a cool piece for work. I like the wall border and the red gives it pop.

Mary Sarah said...

Thanks Sheila! I finally a room just for my stuff and wanted to dress it up a little. Now if I could just clean it up! I keep working on several projects at a time and it's usually stays a mess.

Sherri said...

I love your skirt...it makes me want to learn to sew:) heehee if I could only tear myself away from crochet! Blessings