Monday, October 27, 2008

Hi!
Just thought I'd show you a picture of the baby sweater I made. I mailed it off and am anxious to see how it fits on my DGD.

I used pattern # 173 from Kay's Creative Crochet.
I made a size for 6 months, used a nubby baby yarn and trimmed it with Caron Simply Soft.
I took it to my crochet group to show everyone. I told you that we meet in a bar, didn't I? I'm a clutz and spilled beer on it ... not mine ... it was my friend's beer. Really! Anyway, I brought it home, washed and blocked it and it was a good as new. My baby DGD won't smell like she's been in a bar when she wears it.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute! Glad you were able to get the beer out.

/hugs

Lesalicious said...

I love the baby sweater way cute.:)

Sheila said...

The sweater is adorable and yikes about the beer, but glad you were able to get it out.