Monday, January 18, 2010

Card Share

Hi Everyone!

I used to make cards years ago and got away from it.  I also used to spend a lot of time looking at stamps and paper and ink and trying to figure out what to do with them.     I found Sherrill, a Stampin Up demonstrator.  I went to a few of her events and made a few cards and had a great time seeing what everyone made.   I've been buying supplies from Stampin Up ever since.   I like that they have papers and inks that match.  They also have a lot of great stamps and accessories for cards and scrap booking.   I thought I'd start showing you what I've made.



Here's what I used to make this card.
Stamps:  Oval All stamp set
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Rose Red and Rose Red Designer Series papers
Ink:  Rose Red
Accessories:  Rose Red 1/4" ribbon, rounded corner punch, larger oval punch, scalloped oval punch and scalloped edge punch   (I love punches!)

Check out Splitcoaststampers
It's a great site with all kinds of ideas for cards and paper crafts.   What's that saying? ... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.   I copy of a lot of cards I see so I flatter a whole lot of people!   You can click on my Stampin Up website link on the right side of my blog.  Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help you out.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

That is one gorgeous card.

You will love soap making. I went online and googled soap making and printed out various how-tos and the different methods. I purchased my supplies from Michaels and used the melt & pour method and it was messfree and quick. My family loves the shea butter soap and wants me to make more.