Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry for not posting sooner. I haven't had much to post about lately, but since I really enjoy reading other blogs, I decided I could at least post about things I'd like to do.

Have you ever seen something that just grabbed you? You loved it and knew you had to make it? Well, I found one of those. I came across this blog,
Bloom and Blossom
Great blog and this gal makes some really cute things.
I saw this picture and said "that's it!"
I'd been eyeing this line of fabric for awhile now and this quilt design looks like something I can handle. I'll be buying fabric in the very near future! I have no idea when I'll start on this project, let alone finish it, but I'll be ready.

Work has been keeping me busy lately. I have been able to work on the things for my daughter's nursery. I finished the bumper pads and just have to bind the first little quilt. I plan to work on the second quilt this weekend. We're going to San Antonio soon and I want to have it all ready to take with me. We'll put everything up and I'll post pictures.

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

I can't see your photo, but it's probably not you but rather my stupid work computer!

Thanks for the link, I think my Bloglines just grew again!

:)

Sheila said...

I can't see the pic, but I checked the link and lovely items. I can't wait to see the baby layette.

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

That is a pretty quilt and I am sure you will do a great job on it. Hope to see you soon.

/hugs